Course: Role of Fragrance, Flavor and Taste in Modern Marketing
What you will Learn
The Role of Fragrance, Flavor and Taste in Modern Marketing course guides you throughout your sensory marketing journey. Contains all you need in order to run your own sensory marketing group
- 30+ VIDEOS
- AUDIO Recordings of Focus Group
- 2 E-BOOKS
- PDF DOWNLOADS
- ONE ONLINE PLATFORM
- 10+ TEMPLATES AND TOOLS
MASTER YOUR OWN SENSORY MARKETING
- Have the techniques to test the emotional reward of your fragrance or flavor products
- Learn my best tools for recording the emotions evoked by a competitor fragrance or flavor
- Create and moderate a sensory marketing focus group.
- I teach you How to recruit, run, analyse and present actionable results from your own sensory marketing research focus group
- Understand How advertising works – evaluate an advertising brand strategy
- Master the connection between flavor, fragrance and emotions. Learn how to create preference
- Understand Why certain brands, flavours and fragrances fail and what you can do to fix it
I have spent the past 12 months recording my distilled wisdom from over fifteen years of my sensorial marketing knowledge in order to pass onto you.
The Role of Fragrance, Flavor and Taste in Modern Marketing is a highly complex subject thought I’ve put it in simple to follow manner.
We talk of our head and our heart. Science is often considered objective and factual, where fragrance language is subjective and full of metaphor. Science is valued based on its usefulness and facts lead. Marketing, on the other hand, is valued due to its influence on human emotion, while art is appreciated for its aesthetic value.
I will show you, on this course that the role of Fragrance and Flavor Marketing it is both an art and a science
Everyone Deserves Access to Grasse Training
But There’s a Problem…
- Experienced & trusted teachers are hard to find
- Travelling to France is difficult
- 1-on-1 training can be expensive
- What you’ve tried so far isn’t working
- The course is often full
- You keep hitting the same problems
- You’re leaving growth up to chance
The Package has everything you need to develop & grow yourself in “The Role of Fragrance, Flavor and Taste in Modern Marketing”.
Access to my Grasse syllabus sessions. At a fraction of the cost of 1-on-1 training.
What you’ll get when you join:
Your “Fragrance, Flavor and Taste in Modern Marketing” Subscription Includes
- Access to ALL Courses
- Workbook / Tools
- Access to 12-months of Course Sessions with Nathaniel Davis
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Students 39
- Assessments Yes
1.0 Introduction: Why Take This Course?
- 1.1 Why the Course is Needed
- 1.1.2 Tastes Are Changing: Case Study White Bread Loses Over 200 Million Euros
- 1.2 So Many New Products
- 1.3 For New Product Development
- 1.3.1 Flankers, Tweaking or Time For Something Completely Different
- 1.4 The Viscous Circle. Case Study: China
- 1.5 Four Main Areas for the Course
- 1.6 Understanding Preference for Fragrance and Flavor
2.0 How Advertising Works
3.0 The Consumer is the Hero
4.0 Master the Connection Between Flavor, Fragrance and Emotions: How to Create Preference.
5.0 Run Your Sensory Marketing Focus Group
- 5.0 & 5.1 Create and Moderate a Sensory Marketing Focus Group
- 5.2 & 5.3 Filling and Moderating Your Groups
- 5.4 How to Assess New Fragrance Concepts at Early Stages of Design
- 5.5 How to Research a Finished Fragrance Product
- 5.6 How to Research & Fix When a Product is Not Selling Well in Another Geographic Marketplace
- 5.7 Finding a Product’s Mood or Personality
- 5.8 & 5.9 Using Consumer’s Story, Memories & First Encounter
- 5.10 & 5.11 Finding Consumers Flavor & Fragrance Descriptors
- 5.12 & 5.13 Tying It Together: Finding Which Emotion is Driven by Which Aroma + Flavor
- 5.14 Best Ways to Present Your Findings for Maximum Impact
6.0 Why Brands, Flavours & Fragrances Fail
7.0 How To Ride the Next Consumer Trend